-
March 8th, 2005, 01:46 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I just got Kaya's doll and cradleboard and I have a silly question. How do you get the doll out of the cradleboard? Do you have to unlace the whole thing? It seems like there has to be an easier way! Also, for those of you who have her, if you have unlaced her, is it hard to get her put back in the right way?
Em
-
March 8th, 2005, 05:09 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Okay, this is kind of complicated, but belive me I had Kaya's doll for months without knowing how to get it out. There should be a single string that can be untied up at the top, untie that string, and begin unweaving it from the strand all the way down. After you do that just unfold the wrappings. The complicated part is getting the doll back ot the way she was. Have fun! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 9th, 2005, 04:59 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I think people said you can loosen the laces and slip the doll out.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks